My first time to Jogoya~!

By 17:40

"Hey, that's something really cool in the newspaper~!"

" Cheh..is that something really cool than me..xD"

" Ok..fine..we are going to have our FIRST time to Jogoya which located in Star Hill!!"

" Wow..power..no, superb! Yea..got to change my outfit NOwwwww!"

okokok..no more chatting aroung here

I heard many people said that Jogoya, a very high class restaurant.?
So..I'm over the moon and dress up myself.
OK..Ready In 3,2,1 GO !!
The way to Starhill now.
When we arrived there, it's too early yet. Emm...1.00 n something..
Then we went to Pavillion to buy my brother a badminton racquet..
Oh gosh, this thing really expensive..! A YONEX badminton racquet cost RM100 something...
Ok, whatever, his choice his life.
My mother and my aunt keep searching their shoes
while I'm keep searching a new wallet for myself.
Friends know..that I like "MISS WHATEVER" and I just want to act rock like that...
But..no avail on me. I chose a wallet, black combines with pink colour. PrEtty cool arrxxx..

TIME IS PASSING
Yea..the time that I waited for a long time had arrived.
Then we went to our destination ---Jogoya, Starhill.
We registered and paid to the counter. "Welcome" a row of waiter and waitress said.
There are tooooooo muchhh delicious food to eat.
Much fresh seafood..Of course there were many choices of branded ice-cream.
Various choices of cakes, juices, coffees.
I grabbed much food I like to fill up my stomach. All you need to do is SELF SERVICE.
We sat there for 2 hours something.
Toooo fulllll......a little pig need to sleep after eating too full.
There were no such time to let me snap photos of those delicious food. NO TIME cuz need to eat.
xD

THE END
Dreaming that I can have such luxury meal again with my boyfriend when I grew up.
Stupid Dream........
In that time, I don't need this. I need CASH. ~!
B-Bye now.

You Might Also Like

0 评论