Tagged [ Questions from Zhiyong's Blog ]

By 18:12

1. Beside your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
-Erm...Cheeks?

2.How did feel when you woke up this morning ?
-felt so lame ...

3.Who is the last person you took a photo with ?
-Myself? ~

4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled ?
- Nope

5.Would you ever donate blood ?
- Err...duh...

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
-Hope to be best friend but can?

7.Do you want someone to dead ?
-No,, of course

8.What does your last text message say ?
- Sent to Heng Ye to tell her today I got go to school..

9.What are you thinking now ??
-Thinking how to answer this question

10.Do you wish someone was with you now ?
-No..let me stay quietly and peacefully.,.

11.What time did you go to sleep last night ?
- abt 11 p.m.

12.Where did you buy the T-shirt that you are wearing now ?
-Australia...my grandmother bought it for me

13.Is someone in your mind now ?
-Just thinking of myself...jk la~~ ( PRIVATE )

14.Who was the last person to text you ?
- My friend [wish me to be happy...]

You Might Also Like

0 评论