Sometimes - - -

By 23:05

ANEROXIA
I don't want such disease occurs on myself...
Okay relax. Just kidding...But if I continue feelings bad
I am sure I will get the "A" disease soon... choi...
There were many things happened in school. It can be said so stressful.
Not only about the studies stuff..about my prefect's problem too.
What can you DO if your friend betray you?
It's different now ALL different.
Your friend will betray you because you are not useful to them already
They won't use the true heart to treat you..
Don't THINK they will use that kind of heart to treat you...NOT EVER
If you really met a true-hearted friend. Cherish him/her.
Don't cheat him/her. They are your best listeners when you have bad feelings.
But I can't find them. REALLY.
(What's the reason?)(Because of your fault or other ppl's fault?)
I asked myself. Right..it's my fault too.
But I am thinking and thinking...and still thinking.
I don't know how to say my feelings out....
When you became a leader. You will get to know that someone dislikes you.
No offense. Some of them will talk something bad at the back of you.
So tired now Want to describe my feelings but can't..........................
Haiz..

You Might Also Like

0 评论