Tagged by Joanne

By 20:48

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG'S NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put your comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Ride with me--Jay Chou (Secret)
[ Maybe I should ride with my BF ]

2. How would you describe yourself?
不会爱--飞轮海
[ 哎~~` So cham...cannot love ppl, ppl also won't love me ]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Because you love me --Celine Dion
[Perhaps he would say "I love you" to me...~! ]

4. How do you feel today?
爱来过--S.H.E
[ Haiz..if like that I feel very berry good~! ]

5. What is your life's purpose?
为你而活--神木与瞳
[ I live for you two only...( Jay & Hebe)]

6. What is your motto?
You are the music in me ---High School Musical
[Dunno nia...]

7. What do your friends think of you?
安静--JAY
[ I am in silence mode always ~~ Haha]

8. What do you think of your parents?
神秘嘉宾---林宥嘉
[ Yarr..They are always my special person in my world]

9. What do you think about very often?
残酷月光---林宥嘉
[ Really....time don't fly so fast !! I need you!! ]

10. What is 2+2?
慢一点-林宥嘉
[Haha...Slow a bit..let me think about 2+2]

11. What do you think of your best friends?
心有林夕--林宥嘉
[ Yeah !! Almost correct! ]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
我们怎么了---S.H.E
[Haiz...don't be like that~~ We are always okay ]

13. What is your life?
Forever Love---LeeHom
[ Wish could be like that]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
斗牛要不要 --斗牛要不要
[ 斗牛? OKay~! ]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
爱在末日前--神木与瞳
[Maybe will .....- - ]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
我爱的人---林宥嘉
[what's this.]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
背影--林宥嘉
[ If just see 背影...then the funeral will be damn stupid...]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
借口--S.H.E
[OMG~~I don't like telling lies ~~!! ]

19. What is your biggest fear?
心跳--LeeHom
[Haha...quite funny]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Secret ---不能说的秘密
[Ha~! So yeng leh...secret ! ]

21. What do you think of your friends?
The Swan---不能说的秘密
[Friends are like the swans?? Quite gentle ya..]

22. What will you post this as:
Ring Ring Ring---S.H.E
[Ring my BLOG ~! COOL~~]

You Might Also Like

0 评论